- 1 12-ounce jar or 1½ cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain M&M’s
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper.
Use a large mixer bowl to combine the first 4 ingredients. Mix until well combined. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix to combine. Add the baking soda and mix. Then mix in the oats. Finally, stir in the chips and candies.
Drop the cookies by tablespoons on the cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes. 18-20 for a pan.
Tips: Do not over bake the cookies. Also, it seems that the quick oats may be better than regular.