- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 – 4oz cans diced green chilis
- 1-3 jalapeños, chopped (optional)
- 4 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbs milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small rotisserie chicken, deboned and chopped
- 10 – 7″ flour tortillas (taco size)
- 1 – 10 3/4oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 8oz sour cream
- 3/4 cup Monterey or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
Cook onion and jalapeños (if using) in butter until tender. Remove from heat and stir in 1 can of green chili peppers. Stir in the cream cheese to soften.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the onion mixture, cream cheese, 1 Tbs milk and cumin. Mix that together and then add the chicken and stir to combine.
Spoon 1/4 cup of the mixture onto the edge of a tortilla and roll up, place seam side down in greased 9×13 pan. Repeat until everything is used.
In a medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream, 1 cup milk and last can of chilis. Pour over tortillas evenly. Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle cheese over top, return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with shredded lettuce.