- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 boxes fresh mushrooms
- 2 pounds 90% or better hamburger
- 1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 can low sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz sour cream
In a large pan saute the onions in the EVOO. Coarsely chop 1 box of mushrooms and add the to onions. Next add the beef and cook until mostly done.
Add the soup mix, garlic, and cream of mushroom soup to the pan and stir to mix over medium heat. Cut the second box of mushrooms in 1/2 or 1/4’s and add to the mix. Let simmer until ready to eat.
Add sour cream just before serving and heat through (do not allow to boil).
Serve over your choice of noodles, rice, or baked potatoes.